The festive season is here. Diwali, engagements and shaadis. Which means loads of sweets, savories and let’s not forget the best part, DRESSING UP! I mean don’t we want attention from everybody, ranging from aunties to boys to our peers? Lot of you have card parties and other such parties to attend. What do I wear? The FAQ. So let me try helping you a bit.
What and how to wear:
- First and foremost, do not go overboard . Choose something that is festive, but not like something that says you’re the sister of the bride.
- Wear a piece of jewelry or accessory that stands out. My personal favourites are big earrings and cocktail rings. They look very classy and complete an outfit.
- Choose a color that works best for your complexion. Festive season is about being bright and happy. So choose the correct color as it sets tone to the look.
- Experiment with your hair. May be try a new hairdo?
- My personal favourite outfit for the festive season would be jacket kurti(like the one I am wearing), pakistani suits, silk kurtis and crop top with full skirts.
- Wear make-up with a touch of gold. A golden eye-shadow or a bronzed look , looks great considering the occasion.
- And no matter what you wear, wear it with oodles of confidence and a big smile.
Jacket kurti : Man Mandir (Chennai)
Pallazo : Bengaluru
Shoes : Paver’s England
Earrings : Chennai
Ring : Mumbai
Wish you a very HAPPY DIWALI. May you succeed in all endeavors of life. Stay happy and blessed.