The importance of good and healthy hair is something we have all read about. We always want to look our best, and our hair plays a major role in making us look good. With every season change, our hair behaves differently and all of us have different hair types. But one common problem we face is frizzy hair. Some day or the other, you experience this dull, frizziness in your hair which spoils your entire look.
I have very fine straight and almost silky hair. I would lie if I said my hair is always frizzy. But lately because of the move and water and weather change, my hair has lost its sheen and is very tangly and frizzy after wash. Since I have silky fine hair, applying serums make my hair look flatter and greasy. So I generally avoid serums. But that dint solve my problem. After being frustrated and dealing with hair issues, I finally got the opportunity to try this anti-frizz leave-in cream by BBLUNT. And the best part about it is, its from their climate control category. This is exactly the solution to my problem.
BBLUNT – Climate control anti-frizz leave-in cream
Quantity – 150g
Price – INR 450
A few highlights of the product:
– It is very light in texture and leaves the hair smooth without making it look greasy.
– If you have straight hair, it does not make your hair look limp.
– It does not have a strong smell so it is very good for people who have allergy issues.
– Only a small amount of product is required. Hence, it’s basically a good investment product.
– Combing and styling hair post using this becomes very easy and time saving.
– The product claims that its specially curated for Indian hair and also protects from environmental and heat styling damage.
How to use:
– After washing your hair, towel dry your hair. (do not use hair dryer).
– Once you’re done drying, take a little amount of the cream (about 6-7 pumps for medium to long hair) on your palm and apply in on the middle and ends of your hair.
– After applying scrunch your hair a little so that the product is evenly applied.
– Strictly avoid applying it on the scalp, else you’ll end up with a greasy scalp.
Voila, you now have smooth, tamable hair!
Expectation vs Reality – 4/5
Quantity – 4.5/5
Pricing – 4/5
Packaging – 4.5/5
Availability – 3/5
Will I repurchase – Yes
The product is available on various online stores and all BBLUNT salons.
This products works well for me. I am a person who doesn’t likes to use a lot of product on the hair,and I have been using this one quite often. I’m in love with it. A must try for those dealing with crazy hair post hair wash.
Hello you lovely people,or just a person. My lack of blogging has made me lose my blog readers which is sad, but doesn’t stop me from blogging now and then. I try to blog but no Internet connectivity and no laptop is the reason why im unable to blog. Anywhoo im here today to review the new range of nail paints by maybelline. They are called glitter mania. The word glitter was enough for me to go raid them.
My love for gold is eternal and with a hell lot of weddings to attend, glittery gold was the best option to buy.
Shade : all tha glitters 601
Range : Color show Glitter mania
Quantity : 6 ml
Price : INR 125
The shade is not very golden-ey, rather its gold toned champagne shade. It looks stunning on my complexion I.e wheatish complexion. Two coats of it is enough to give proper colour and shine. The paint doesn’t chip for about 4-5 days(i.e if applied without topcoat), and post that the glittering effect starts to wear out. I think thats awesome. Normally nail paints start chipping real soon. This range of nail paints do not have lot of glitter and shine, but just the right amount of glitter to add that much needed glamour to your look. The packaging is neat and classy, it looks exactly like the colour show nail paints. This range has 8 shades which is superb and im dying to buy all of them.
Durability : 5/5
Shine : 4.5/5
Product availability : 5/5 (available almost everywhere)
Will I repurchase : yes!
Overall verdict : 4.75/5
All in all this product is a must buy. For the price offered, this is one of the best products launched in the recent times. Maybelline has proved itself yet again. They have improvised themselves in every way possible. Not only are the products really good, also the branding is appreciating. A very impressive work by maybelline.
These pictures have been taken in natural lighting without flash.